Forum archive, 2010 to 2011, read only. 2ezclan.net Join our Discord

gopher517 application

Started by gopher517 on October 8, 2010 in Application. 13 replies, 162 views.

gopher517 application

PSN: gopher517

Mic: Yes, high quality

Strengths: TDM, FFA, and S&D

Playing Style: flanker/rusher/sniper

About me: old school cod player, ever since the original call of duty, in high school, but mature and a team player.



How did you find out about us?: PSN forums, just left an old clan and looking for a new one to play with :lol:

Re: gopher517 application

add memfisxexecute, squatingcoyote, or tohellwithyou

Re: gopher517 application

I played with gopher today and we did really well. we played search and either i was in first and he was in second or he was first and i was second... he did well in 1v1 for someone not using ninja... oother people need to play with him and input your opinions

Re: gopher517 application

I'll play with him. I'll try to be on sometime tomorrow.

Re: gopher517 application

i've played with squatingcoyote and quickpick,

i'd love to play with more of you guys tommorow and see how i do with the team :D

Re: gopher517 application

we had some matches today, when do i get to see if i make it :D

Re: gopher517 application

patience mate cud be a quick decision cud take a while its up to the leaders to decide so stick around

Re: gopher517 application

Not good enough, sorry.

Re: gopher517 application

thanks anyways guys, it was fun playing

Re: gopher517 application

I was unsure about his attitude; which was just proved wrong. I hope he comes back and reads this post because he is good enough.

Re: gopher517 application

haha gratz dude

Re: gopher517 application

good cuz ive been wanting to make a new sig

Re: gopher517 application

thanks noobissh :D

i look forward to playing with you guys too :D

Re: gopher517 application

Hey good shit in the few games I got to play with u today

Back to Application