Forum archive, 2010 to 2011, read only. 2ezclan.net Join our Discord

APPLICATION

Started by Fatazz7 on October 6, 2010 in Application. 4 replies, 45 views.

APPLICATION

PSN: Fatazz7

MIC: Yes

Strengths: S&D, TDM, and Sabotage

Playing Style: I'm normally a rusher and i occasionally camp when I'm snipping. But to be honest I think camping isn't fun, it takes the rush that I feel everytime I'm running looking for the enemy. I know you guys are looking for highly skilled trainers, and to be honest I don't think I'm highly skilled but I can say I'm skilled and I intend on getting better.

About Me: I'm 20 yrs old currently attending community college. I don't really have a job so I'm always playing MW2. I'm actually already in a clan but there always playing BBC2 which is a game I don't have and to be honest I don't intend on getting at the moment so I decided to look for a clan thats more active in MW2. I have a good attitude when it comes to playing. If you guys would like to know more about me just ask me :)

How did you find out about us?: Well I was playing S&D and I came across 2hellwithit and he told me to checkout the page and I decided to apply because I want to be part of a clan, and I know that by joining a clan they can help me improve my skills.

Re: APPLICATION

yeah we will help you whether you make it or not... add memfisxexecute, or squatingcoyote, or tohellwithyou

Re: APPLICATION

lol... i put 2hellwithit... i meant 2hellwithyou... my bad

Re: APPLICATION

good app. ill try you out when we are both on.

Back to Application