Forum archive, 2010 to 2011, read only. 2ezclan.net Join our Discord

Application

Started by Dwade672 on October 2, 2010 in Application. 15 replies, 81 views.

Application

PSN: Dwade672

Mic: Yes

Strengths: Domination, Search & Destroy, Demolition

Playing Style: Rush, Sniper

About Me: I'm currently a 3rd prestige 30-something. I've been playing MW2 since last Xmas. Earlier this morning, I played a little bit of Team Tactical and some private match FFA with Noobish and SquatingCoyote. I'm a freestyle skiier and I crew out of Massachusetts.

I learned about you guys when Noobish invited me into a party with SquatingCoyote and JR-17.
Hope you guys accept my application i'm really excited to join!!
~Dwade672

Re: Application

good app dude. that was fun this morning. Ill play with you tonight and we'll c what u can do, good start tho. Add Memfis and coyote if you havent, or really anyone.

Re: Application

all right thanks dude im siked to join itl be awesomee... waht are coyote and memfiss psns?

Re: Application

*tryout*. nobody joins. Squatingcoyote and memfisxexecute

Re: Application

yea, you gotta play like its 2ez, first.

Re: Application

ok sorry voto thats what i meant my mistake... thanks!

Re: Application

what time r u going on later today?

Re: Application

idk im going to a friends tonite i mite be able to play there hes got ps3 and woud love to watch me fight u guys

Re: Application

ok kool, your choice on when you want to tryout. try to play with as many people in 2ez as you can and best of luck

Re: Application

you have a good attitude and seem acceptable, but i havent played with you in any pub matches yet. your aim is ok but the reaction time and awareness could use a little work. probably could use a better choice of perks too. keep playing with other members until we have reached a conclusion on whether your 2ez material or not.

Re: Application

i agree with hell. Your attitude is good but ill play with you more to see if u have what it takes to be in 2ez. Lets play some SnD tonight and maybe some team tactical if other 2ez's are on.

Re: Application

what happened?

Re: Application

Simply not good enough. If you guys want to vouch for him I'll give him another shot.

Re: Application

never played with him

Re: Application

Na memfis I trust you. Ill play with him again and see, but your decision seems solid.

Back to Application