Forum archive, 2010 to 2011, read only. 2ezclan.net Join our Discord

Application

Started by Habibe on October 1, 2010 in Application. 13 replies, 80 views.

Application

PSN: Habibe786

Mic: No

Strengths: Ground Wars and Sabotage (anything that has lots of people in it in teams)

Playing Style: Usually depends on the flow of the game, either I am rusher or mid camper.

About me: I dont have any friends to play with just complete strangers so I just wanted to join a guild and get to know people and play to have fun and win off course. I am not a pro at this, some games I tend to do good and some games, well, people have their ups and down. 1 rule I follow is when I die 8 times and (1-3) people killed on my part, I admit defeat and I quit game just because I know that my playing lvl is too low or maybe sides are uneven.

How did you find out about us?: I search for MW2 clans on google, gave me the page on ps3 website forum. 1st page usually has guilds that are either there or long gone, I clicked page 64 and found about your guild.

Note: If I get rejected, let me know how I can improve so I can apply another day in the future.
Thanks!!!

Re: Application

good application, but try to get a mic. It helps strategically and makes the game more fun. good luck tho

Re: Application

Feel free to add me. I tend to be playing lots of killzone 2 or I might be starting up some assassins creed but id be glad to help u out just msg me and ill let u no if ill play or not. A mic is helpful but can be worked without for now

Re: Application

Sorry, I didnt know that mic was required. Can you put my application on hold or something? I will get a mic soon and I will add you then, thanks for the quick reply.

Re: Application

its not "required" forsay, but its pretty much needed if you plan on competing when we get back together. we dont always play online with mics but come competing its necessary

Re: Application

yea you dont have to have one but for gamebattles and fragged nation, its a neccasary. add me to, we'll play some search and destory.

Re: Application

ou never need a mic but it is usefu for callouts and chatting in spare time... ad me or MemfisxExecute

Re: Application

me and him played. I beat him 30-7 in a 1v1, he went even in snd and went 7-24 in domination. My vote is no, but its not my call. good luck

Re: Application

Nah your right, you have a good eye and you kept hitting me when you saw me. I will take your call for it that I am not good enough to join. If the other guys are better or equal to how good your are then that is all that matters to me.
The last game, I kept rushing so I didnt really use my head on that one.

Thanks for playing though.

Re: Application

no ure not out yet, I did bad in my first tryout to. I like your attitude, not cocky. Play with ToHellWithYou and we'll c what he thinks. Your reaction time was good plus you were using the akimbo p90's which is pretty bad ass. Good luck man

Re: Application

lol u can still play with us, we will teach you what to do, u will never get better if u give up on people wanting to help u... u are probably just making rookie mistakes that we can point out

Re: Application

Thanks, that's the kind of reply I least expected and its the best reply anyone can give to help me improve.

I will try to get a mic as soon as I can.

I see you later.

Thanks again!!!

Re: Application

Yea coyote is right, I'll invite u next time were both on

Re: Application

@ ToHellWithYou

You have toooooo many friends!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I couldnt add you sadly, hahaha

Back to Application