Application
PSN: EricTheGreat12
Mic: Yes
Strengths: 1v1, Search and Destroy, Headquarters
Playing Style: Rusher/Sniper (Riot Sheilder, Quickscoper, Assult)
About me: I'm a 17 year old senior in high school and i live in California. Ive been playing mw2 since it came out and also play a little bit of cod 4 from time to time.
How did you find out about us?: From Psn Forums, I've been looking for a good clan to join and play with.
Mic: Yes
Strengths: 1v1, Search and Destroy, Headquarters
Playing Style: Rusher/Sniper (Riot Sheilder, Quickscoper, Assult)
About me: I'm a 17 year old senior in high school and i live in California. Ive been playing mw2 since it came out and also play a little bit of cod 4 from time to time.
How did you find out about us?: From Psn Forums, I've been looking for a good clan to join and play with.