Forum archive, 2010 to 2011, read only. 2ezclan.net Join our Discord

Application

Started by XxQUICK_SHOTSxX on September 20, 2010 in Application. 2 replies, 46 views.

Application

PSN: numba13

Mic: Yes

Stregnths: Search and Destroy, Team Player, 1v1

Playing Style: Quickscoping, Rushing, Throwing Knife, Riot Shield

About Me: I like to play video games and I love basketball. I am pretty good at sniping in Modern Warfare 2.

How did I find out about this?: Squating Coyote sent me to apply after I joined his private match and was quickscoping and he thought i should apply. I really want to be in this clan.

Re: Application

dude this guy has to be one of the best quickscopers i have ever seen... and hes not cocky and not selfish... you gotta see this dude in action!! he clutched it 3 times just quickscoping! it was fuckin crazy lol but hes quiet, which could be good or bad... add me and MemfisxExecute

Re: Application

Sweet. yo quick shot, add me we'll 1v1 qs and play some pubs if ure down

Back to Application