Forum archive, 2010 to 2011, read only. 2ezclan.net Join our Discord

Flash375 APP

Started by flash375 on August 2, 2010 in Application. 22 replies, 203 views.

Flash375 APP

PSN: Flash375
Mic: Yes (2)

Strengths: SnD, Demo, Domination, TD

Playing Style: Rush, Camp, Assult
About me: Im 16 and play Football and Basketball. Im trying to find a good clan that dosn't have noobs in it. Im on almost everything for a long period of time

How did you find out about us?: Im friends with quickpick and taskderk online

Re: Flash375 APP

add the following psns for your tryout:

CrUcIfIeD_CoYoTe
BDB420
MemfisxExecute

Re: Flash375 APP

I think hes good enough to be in the clan

Re: Flash375 APP

Lol why would you need two mics?

Re: Flash375 APP

Idk if one runs out of batterie haha

Re: Flash375 APP

hey man I added you shoot me and nvite if you want to try out.

Re: Flash375 APP

i had oc 1v1 him so i could watch him play. he was pretty good with aim and reaction time, but as he was losing to oc he was whining how he thinks 1v1 takes no skill and it proves nothing amonst other crap. he calmed down a little after i told him why we do it and that it doens matter whether he wins or loses. anyway, im not sure if we are looking for that kind of attitude.

Re: Flash375 APP

Flash told me that oc and quickpick had told him he was good enough and that he could be in the clan. After speaking with quickpick it became apparent that flash not only has a poor attitude and complains, but he is also a liar. Fail.

Re: Flash375 APP

Dude I don't understand how I'am a lier and after trying out 3 differnt times 2 of the times 2 differnt people said I made it dosent seem fair to me. Especially after you said OC was trying me out and wasn't a high enough rank to do that. Whatever I don't think that's fair thanks anyways

Re: Flash375 APP

You messaged me over a dozen times asking if you had made it. You understand how annoying that is?

Re: Flash375 APP

just practice flash comback in a year cause 2ez crew is going places we gonna get famous 8-)

Re: Flash375 APP

flash375 wrote:Especially after you said OC was trying me out and wasn't a high enough rank to do that.
no one said oc was trying you out kid. i had you 1v1 oc so i could watch YOU and see how YOU played. I was trying you out. and the kind of attitude you are displaying by not making it in shows us yet another example of why you failed and other potential members fail.

Re: Flash375 APP

Yeh you could of messaged me I was mad I knew u were agnoring me Just because ur the leader dosnt mean you can do that it's not hard to say sorry you didn't make it or yep go ahead. And btw what did I lie about?? Just wondering.... :|

Re: Flash375 APP

I can understand what you mean but can't you see Iam anxious the join all I was asking for was a yes or a no

Re: Flash375 APP

U don't seem to get it. Call of duty itself is about patience. 2ndly even if oc is too low ranked to try u out for the clan. Any of us can simply "try you out" as recommendation sources for our majors and our clan leader. That's actually how most members make their way up on the trustee list. That's how things work

Re: Flash375 APP

Damn, ididnt hear his attitude. He shouldnt be in if he acts like that

Re: Flash375 APP

Thx bro for backing me up I simply stated that I don't think 1 on 1 shows on rust shows skill. After that I was getting beaten by OC and I was complamenting him on how good he was. What else do you want me to do sit their and make stupid excuses why I'm getting beat. Plus OC said yeah I'll try you out. And you still havnt told me how I lied

Re: Flash375 APP

O yeah gorilla I don't need to practice every game I'm doing better the most 2ez members except quickpick

Re: Flash375 APP

flash375 wrote:I'm doing better the most 2ez members except quickpick
I HOPE you didn't mean you are better than other 2ez members cuz that kinda cocky attitude will override skill any day. Here in 2ez everyone gets along with everybody also we all happen to be relatively good at gaming.. we have fun, mess around, and enjoy ps3 overall, and if you have a crappy, selfish attitude then we don't give a crap if your the best player that ever lived.. you don't say things like this and expect to earn our respect... I don't even know you and I already don't like you... good luck somewhere else

Re: Flash375 APP

speaking of..crucified u missed the knife manifest we pulled the other night...i was doin od work lmfao it was a fun little thing to do that we neever rly do when we r all online

Back to Application