Forum archive, 2010 to 2011, read only. 2ezclan.net Join our Discord

Doublepistol12's Application

Started by Doublepistols12 on August 2, 2010 in Application. 10 replies, 119 views.

Doublepistol12's Application

PSN: Doublepistols12, or call me Double for short.

Mic: Yes

Strengths: Good at no-scoping, quick-scoping. When i try,(which is 98% of the time.) I will get about 32:6 kills/death ratio. When i'm in the clan, ill try 100%.

Playing Style: Quick-Scoper, Assault man. Riot Shield on S&D. I most likely will use anything, the clan wants me to.

About me: I'm 14, I currently have a Job. And i have a girlfriend. I'

How did you find out about us?: My friend "dpanaking068", had the forums on his comment for his profile. And i have helped him out in matches. If you would like to know more about me, i have a msn: [email removed] feel free if you want to add me.
Thanks for reading my post.
Your friend,
~Doublepistols12 :mrgreen:

Re: Doublepistol12's Application

We'll see how you do.

Re: Doublepistol12's Application

Did i do good?

Re: Doublepistol12's Application

Not sure if you are good enough, we'll have to play again soon.

Re: Doublepistol12's Application

Alright, plus you got Chopper Gunner. Lets play a match without Kill Streaks on.

Re: Doublepistol12's Application

Killstreaks happen man...I mean in most tournaments airsupport is offline but in regular online games if ur stuck in 1v6 and the enemies got an ac130 and uav up u better be prepared to clutch like uve never clutched the trigger before

Re: Doublepistol12's Application

Ugh! Alright, i get it. Alright, i don't think i did bad. Sense he is like god at this game. He is a perfect clan leader. I caught up to him for a bit, until chopper gunner. I'll just Rematch. With kill Streaks on.

Re: Doublepistol12's Application

Just work ur strats dude but yeah he's badass lol

Re: Doublepistol12's Application

Lol, alright.

Re: Doublepistol12's Application

You're in. Congratulations.

Re: Doublepistol12's Application

Doublepistols12 wrote:Ugh! Alright, i get it. Alright, i don't think i did bad. Sense he is like god at this game. He is a perfect clan leader. I caught up to him for a bit, until chopper gunner. I'll just Rematch. With kill Streaks on.
Not to burst your bubble but Memfis and I were incredibly drunk when we played you haha. That's why the chopper gunner saved his ass just because we were both way too hammered to be playing CoD but did it anyway

Back to Application