Forum archive, 2010 to 2011, read only. 2ezclan.net Join our Discord

Application.

Started by ZoMbi3xPaRaDiSe- on July 31, 2010 in Application. 5 replies, 70 views.

Application.

PSN: ZoMbi3xPaRaDiSe

Mic: Yes, Turtle Beach.

Strengths: Submachine guns/Assault rifles/Riot Shields.

Playing Style: I can do pretty much anything. Preferably Assault/Rush.

About me: I'm 14, going into high school and I play in my spare time. (Which is quite often since its summer vacation.) I'm tired of clans that only have 2 or 3 good players and don't know how to communicate well.

How did you find out about us?: MW2 forums.

Re: Application.

Add the following psns:
heHaEvLeLn
MemfisxExecute

Re: Application.

Fail. You need to get better; aspire to level 70 then come back and try again.

Re: Application.

I love how blunt you are memfis

Re: Application.

Blunt is the best way to be lol I find it hysterical I'm like that alot

Back to Application