Forum archive, 2010 to 2011, read only. 2ezclan.net Join our Discord

My application to be reviewed for a posistion in this Clan.

Started by ArMyKiLlA44 on July 31, 2010 in Application. 8 replies, 95 views.

My application to be reviewed for a posistion in this Clan.

PSN: ArMyKiLlA44

Mic: Yes, I bought 140 dollar ones not too long ago.

Strengths: Team Death Match, Headquarters (Hardcore, or Regular), Search and destroy or so I am told. 1v1 I am also good at I think.

Playing Style: I am much better when I take things slow. I don't use Launchers, Commando, or Shotguns.

About me: I am 19 years old, turning 20 next week on Wednesday. I am in the United States Army, currently my rank is a Corporal/E-4. I am stationed at Fort Bragg, North Carolina. My cell phone is [number removed] in case you want to call me at anytime for whatever the reason may be. I deploy overseas in March of 2011. Before that, I will end up going to JRTC I believe in January and, or February. Also, I will be going to Airborne School here soon, so I will be gone for 3 weeks, then should be on again unless I get picked up to go to Combatives level 2. Anything else you would like to know about me, I will be more then happy to answer all and or any questions you do have for me. My name is Christopher Boose by the way, I forgot to mention that.

How did you find out about us?: Found the site on google, when I was searching for clans.

A little extra: I am looking for some fun, and competitive play. Not a whole lot of drama involved sort of thing. I am still in a clan right now... Though as I said, not looking for drama. And there is a bit of it going around there. And I am not liking it at all. Hope you can get back to me with a tryout or something like that.

Sincerely~
Christopher Boose.

Re: My application to be reviewed for a posistion in this Clan.

hey chris, yeah we dont focus on drama... we split fun and winning down the middle at 50/50... our clan is very diverse but everyone gets along with everyone here. you seem like a pretty cool guy but skills is also a must... if you have those then its a high chance you will be in... ad psn: MemfisxExecute or anyone on the front page of the site.. good luck

Re: My application to be reviewed for a posistion in this Clan.

Alright thanks, I been playing BFBC2 all day for a break from MW2... But I should be on all night. I will be able to do a tryout anytime tonight, and tomorrow is going to be a hectic schedule... And weekdays after like, 5pm usually is when I am on.

Re: My application to be reviewed for a posistion in this Clan.

You're in. Congratulations.

Re: My application to be reviewed for a posistion in this Clan.

Thank you. Hopefully, I can show my worth, and keep my weight pulled.

Thanks again.

Re: My application to be reviewed for a posistion in this Clan.

Hey grats dude hopefully see u in game wen I get TV and internet back

Re: My application to be reviewed for a posistion in this Clan.

You don't have your TV or internet huh? That is a big bummer man lol... Hope you get that stuff back soon.

Re: My application to be reviewed for a posistion in this Clan.

Yeah man just moved into a new house stuff comes in Monday

Re: My application to be reviewed for a posistion in this Clan.

Ah... Sounds like when I PCSd to Fort Bragg from Korea. I had to wait a month until I could get my TV... Lol...

Back to Application