Forum archive, 2010 to 2011, read only. 2ezclan.net Join our Discord

nuke on search?

Started by ToHellWithYou on July 27, 2010 in General Discussion. 38 replies, 330 views.

Re: nuke on search?

CrUcIfIeD_CoYoTe wrote:yeah so to get good fotage of others it will have to be on search and i will spectate certain people
or just use a dummy account and kill yourself before each round

Re: nuke on search?

That's a good idea

Re: nuke on search?

That seems fun and able to be done

Re: nuke on search?

Sounds like alot of us are up for it ;) . when we gonna try to do it??

Re: nuke on search?

I guess when enough people are online

Re: nuke on search?

coyote let us know when your hd pvr is up and running so we may be able to get started on this little mission here.

Re: nuke on search?

it wont be up for a while, until then we can practice cuz i doubt we get it our first try

Re: nuke on search?

So we attempted the nuke today and tried like 5-6 games... we tried different techniques and each game we got better each game. I played a game and went 19-2... its all about trial and error and communication. Its possible though but we wont get it first try...

Re: nuke on search?

Thats still pretty sweet for only a couple of goes. I'll be on later so hopefully we'll have enough to do it :)

Re: nuke on search?

yeah we need you

Re: nuke on search?

Awwww ;) haha. I'll be on in about 2-3hours.

Re: nuke on search?

Yeah I'll be on tonight

Re: nuke on search?

Ill be on too if you need someone

Re: nuke on search?

we should have tried this

Re: nuke on search?

I'm guessing the logic was he takes 6 kills every round and has hardline. Holy balls that would work! But that takes some insane skill for 6 kills per round for 4 rounds straight and his friends can't kill anyone.

Re: nuke on search?

no. u sit back hiding one round and let the other team win without dieing

Re: nuke on search?

And you don't need hardline..

Re: nuke on search?

no he had hardline on

Back to General Discussion