Forum archive, 2010 to 2011, read only. 2ezclan.net Join our Discord

sorry bout the other one

Started by omqwerty on July 27, 2010 in Application. 5 replies, 72 views.

sorry bout the other one

PSN:bunooling

Mic: nope

Strengths: free for all, team death match
Playing Style: assaulter
About me: im 14 , i adapt to a game and player most of the time im the best when im hyperish
How did you find out about us?: i searched for a clan

Re: sorry bout the other one

I will try you out if we are on at the same time

Re: sorry bout the other one

30-8 in the 1v1 and he went negative in all the search games we played. I dont think he should make it but maybe he should play with someone else

Re: sorry bout the other one

Don't bother, that's a fail.

Re:anathor chance

I have noticed thyat aj lax is one of the best players and i will like to try again with somone else please

Re: sorry bout the other one

We don't have room for average players.

Back to Application