Forum archive, 2010 to 2011, read only. 2ezclan.net Join our Discord

Application

Started by ronnieh666 on July 10, 2010 in Application. 3 replies, 107 views.

Application

PSN: GreaseGrizzly
Mic: Yes
Strengths: Team Player, Search and Destroy
Playing Style: Assault/Stealth/Support (I like to use an FAL (or a SCAR-H) w/ a Silencer & Heartbeat Sensor & a Stinger. Coldblooded & Sit-Rep(or Ninja). Claymore & Stun Grenades)
About Me: I'm 17. I live in Arizona. I'm going to join the Navy after I graduate, and hopefully be a SEAL.
Found you through TournamentFront.com

Re: Application

add me online, we win but most importantly mess around and joke, but still win... we will be on later tonightt

Re: Application

i havn't been on recently. ill let you know when ill be on with you guys again.

Re: Application

changed my profile. I am now GreaseGrizzly. that way it matches my psn

Back to Application