Forum archive, 2010 to 2011, read only. 2ezclan.net Join our Discord

Application!

Started by Bilal_666 on July 6, 2010 in Application. 17 replies, 172 views.

Application!

Psn:Bilal_666

Mic: Broke Getting New One

My Play Style: Depends What Type Of Match And The Game Mode's But I'm Average At All Play Styles

About Me: Just A Normal 13 Year Old Boy ho Loves His Sport Especially Football And Video Games

Where I Heard About This : Just Roaming On Youtube And Saw The Vid And Thought IShould Reply

Additional Info: My KDR:1.46
Best Gun :Ump/Tar
Best Game Type: Ground War/Demolition

Re: Application!

When Will i Get Tryouts and how?

Re: Application!

Bilal_666 wrote:I'm Average
lol add me but thats not something good to put in your application and for god sake its been 17 minutes dont freak out we will reply

Re: Application!

I added you awhile ago and never received a response.

Re: Application!

Ive Added You You Havent Been On

Re: Application!

like i will be on around 10 or so tonight most of us get on late

Re: Application!

depends, sloooooooow dowwn youngster, we need to see how you play first

Re: Application!

you can add me too

Re: Application!

Fail at 1v1. Fail at Search and Destroy. Says he is good at Demolition, someone play him in that and see if that is true.

Re: Application!

I'll do some demo with him if I get the chance and let u no Memfis.
Add me. PSN- Daire666

Re: Application!

I played a few demo games with him an he went negative in all of them and didnt get any bomb plants/ deffuses. So add demo to your fail list memfis. But good news bilal, there is still domination and TDM!!!

Re: Application!

Fail. Fail. Fail.
If you are going to apply for this clan, read the description first. "We are recruiting highly skilled players". Stop wasting our time.

Re: Application!

YEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHH!!!!!!

Back to Application