Application
PSN: GaMiNg_KiNg_2K9
Mic: Yes
Favourite Weapons And/Or Commonly Used Guns: Intervention, Barrett 50 Cal, ACR, UMP45, USP.45, G18, Riot Shield (With Throwing Knife), AK47, PP200. (Edit** I just did a FFA and I won 30k-11d Using Only Tact.Knife On USP.45)
Strengths: 1v1, Search and Destroy, both Hardcore & Core, Free For All, Sabotage, HQ Pro and Team Deathmatch (core).
Playing Style: Sniper, Riot Shielder, Assault + infiltrate.
About me: Im pretty good at the game, im 7th Prestige Level 39 without doing a hack. My K/D ratio is 1.16 and my best killstreak is 33 (never boosted before btw).
How did you find out about us?: I searched "Mw2 Clan Recruitment Ps3" in youtube and you guys looked the best of the best to me.
Mic: Yes
Favourite Weapons And/Or Commonly Used Guns: Intervention, Barrett 50 Cal, ACR, UMP45, USP.45, G18, Riot Shield (With Throwing Knife), AK47, PP200. (Edit** I just did a FFA and I won 30k-11d Using Only Tact.Knife On USP.45)
Strengths: 1v1, Search and Destroy, both Hardcore & Core, Free For All, Sabotage, HQ Pro and Team Deathmatch (core).
Playing Style: Sniper, Riot Shielder, Assault + infiltrate.
About me: Im pretty good at the game, im 7th Prestige Level 39 without doing a hack. My K/D ratio is 1.16 and my best killstreak is 33 (never boosted before btw).
How did you find out about us?: I searched "Mw2 Clan Recruitment Ps3" in youtube and you guys looked the best of the best to me.