Forum archive, 2010 to 2011, read only. 2ezclan.net Join our Discord

MY APPLICATION

Started by Inferno_1997 on July 3, 2010 in Application. 16 replies, 276 views.

MY APPLICATION

PSN: Inferno_1997
Mic:No
Strengths:Search and Destroy, Team Deathmatch, Free For All
Playing Style:Sniper, Assault, Run and Gun
About Me:I have been playing Mw 2 for a while and have been trying to get into a clan
How did you find out about us?: I found MrRedkoolaid's youtube channeland there was a video recruiting people for the 2ez clan

Re: MY APPLICATION

hey inferno, Im glad you saw my video. I am going away for vacation tomorrow, so someone else will have to try you out.
good luck

Re: MY APPLICATION

who should i message to tryout

Re: MY APPLICATION

If anyone can do it, they will post a response on this thread

Re: MY APPLICATION

i will do it if you add me my name is same as this account

Re: MY APPLICATION

im gonna get on in a few minutes i will add you then

Re: MY APPLICATION

Ill be on later tonight

Re: MY APPLICATION

You didn't make it. You have a good attitude but need to practice a little more and you need a mic.

Re: MY APPLICATION

a mic should be a necessity if you cant communicate then you might as well be playing alone, we are here to help each other not one way

Re: MY APPLICATION

you guys....i have a mic i even talked to you on it

Re: MY APPLICATION

I can vouch for inferno on that. he does have a mic

Re: MY APPLICATION

Still fail. To be an official member means that I am confident in placing you in a tournament, something that I am not with inferno.

Re: MY APPLICATION

thats cold

Re: MY APPLICATION

inferno hasnt stuck out from anyone else when i have played with him. but i still respect him just as i do memfis' decision. i wouldve made the same.

Re: MY APPLICATION

yeah inferno is a good player but no offense but we are looking for stand out people and if one of our clan members is in a tournament or in a 1v6 clutch situation we gotta be able to say "oh hes got this in the bag" but most players we can't say that with

Back to Application