application
well my name is dpanaking068. Most of you already know me from past game
i do have a microphone
I like to play anything that deals with hardcore but lately i have been playing regular teamdeath match and regular S&D
I'm mostly a rusher, but at times i do camp and snipe (if i have to)
Well memfis, you already know so i guess i dont have to tell you who told me about this clan
I hope you reconsider your decision
i do have a microphone
I like to play anything that deals with hardcore but lately i have been playing regular teamdeath match and regular S&D
I'm mostly a rusher, but at times i do camp and snipe (if i have to)
Well memfis, you already know so i guess i dont have to tell you who told me about this clan
I hope you reconsider your decision