Forum archive, 2010 to 2011, read only. 2ezclan.net Join our Discord

Doffas_Rest Application

Started by Doffas_Rest on May 25, 2010 in Application. 4 replies, 92 views.

Doffas_Rest Application

PSN: Doffas_Rest

Mic: Yes

Strengths: Search and Destroy, Team Deathmatch, Capture the Flag, Demolition, Domination.

Playing Style: Infiltrate/Rush, Assault. Sometimes Camper

About me: I'm in grade 11, I live in Saskatoon, SK. I have alot of time on my hands so I play quite a bit. I am a above average player and I usually get about top of the leaderboard every game that I play. I am not the best at some games but I usually am pretty good at most. My best game I would have to say is Capture the Flag and on some days Demolition.

How did you find out about us?: Saw some posts on PSU forums.

Thanks for your time guys :)

Re: Doffas_Rest Application

good luck, someone will probably respond soon to try you out. Just so you know, they usually do a 1v1 and then you play with them in some team based games.

Re: Doffas_Rest Application

add me or Crucified_coyote. we will try you out when were both on to see what you got.

Re: Doffas_Rest Application

Okay sounds good I will not be on today but I will be on tomorrow forsure. Thanks :)

Re: Doffas_Rest Application

Hey man add me cuz those game types are all I play. We play some team tactical and those are the exact game modes and we are looking for a fourth player. We could really use you, add me...

Back to Application