Forum archive, 2010 to 2011, read only. 2ezclan.net Join our Discord

TG-Lancers want to challenge you!

Started by TG-fakkel on June 15, 2011 in Challenge Us. 0 replies, 6 views.

TG-Lancers want to challenge you!

I am TG-fakkel from the clan tactical gaming and from the squad Lancers. We want to challenge your ps3 black ops devision, for a couple of modes that we both can pick. I saw on your forum the name legend23 and demonic for the ps3 black ops recuiting system. I dont know if those are the guys who are going to play us, but if they are i can add you guys straight away. The modes we would like to play are core S&D, demolition, domination and capture the flag with mlg rules (major league rules) If you guys dont know the rules i can give the info about them later. The mlg rules are almost the same as black ops bare bones competition. I hope to hear from you guys soon and lets have a nice match. Greets from TG.

Back to Challenge Us