Forum archive, 2010 to 2011, read only. 2ezclan.net Join our Discord

NightHawk0187's Application

Started by NightHawk0187 on May 23, 2010 in Application. 12 replies, 330 views.

NightHawk0187's Application

PSN: nghtHawk0187
Mic: Yes

Strengths: 1v1, Ground War, Demolition, Domination, TDM , HTDM , Free for All, Capture the flag, headcorters.

Playing Style: Infiltrate/Rush, Sniper,Assault, Support,

About me: I'm a 1st year design student at the Windsor University, I've only been playin this game for about 2 and a half weeks. im getting better everyday, im usally always on top of the leader bored. my K/D is 0.99. when i first got this i totally sucked. now im avg. 25kills a game. i've played a total of 36 free for alls and i have won 29 of them.

How did you find out about us?: Google. lol

Re: NightHawk0187's Application

add me and we will try you out, but saying youre average in an application isnt very smart lol

Re: NightHawk0187's Application

you should 1vs1 one him then try him out in s&d...

Re: NightHawk0187's Application

thats what i was planning on

Re: NightHawk0187's Application

Lol isn't that what we always do?

Re: NightHawk0187's Application

idk i dont play much im just saying hes new and all half of you would never make it on the team if it wasnt for me tellin memfis to try you guys out in online games

Re: NightHawk0187's Application

we could use him train him become 1 of us hes a noob and if he learns from us he will kick ass give that some thought

Re: NightHawk0187's Application

Hey i like where ur heads at. lol thats not a bad idea. im always tryin to learn new ways to play and own at this game, =] . and coyote it says that i keep putting ur thing in wrong add me, NightHawk0187

Re: NightHawk0187's Application

Gorilla_Crew wrote:half of you would never make it on the team if it wasnt for me tellin memfis to try you guys out in online games
Very true. At first I would base my opinion of a person's skill on how well they did in a 1v1 with me... and you all know how those usually go; so many people at first were denied. Gorilla's an insightful man. 1st Year Design student in Windsor? I'm 3rd Year Design in Toronto at York University. I haven't played with you yet but you've a few brownie points already. ;)

Re: NightHawk0187's Application

Thanx Gorrila!!! i know i probably wouldnt have made it, the way i played in the 1v1 tryout lol.

Re: NightHawk0187's Application

Yeah, same here!

Re: NightHawk0187's Application

I wouldn't have got in if I played like the last time went agianst Memfis.

Re: NightHawk0187's Application

kk so lets do this then.

Back to Application