Forum archive, 2010 to 2011, read only. 2ezclan.net Join our Discord

application

Started by Noobishh on May 18, 2010 in Application. 27 replies, 308 views.

application

PSN: Noobish

Mic: Yes

Strengths: SND, All Core game modes.
Playing Style: Rusher and an Objective Player.

About me: Im 15 years old and live in springfield, MA. I play Lacrosse, and hockey, I like playing for fun in MW2 and also playing competitively.

How did you find out about us?
PS3 Forums.

Re: application

Hey add me and we will do ur tryout first me then with one of the majors to make sure u hqve wat it takes

Re: application

Ok, ill be on today at like 5-7 or if that doesent work for you, ill be on tommarow but ill def add you this afternoon.

Re: application

yo add me too. thats all i play is core SnD...psn is the same name as this underscore and everything

Re: application

Not 2ez material, sorry buddy.

Re: application

kk, I might have done so bad becuase I never play hardcore and i got the DLC this morning but those arent excuses. Thanks for the tryout.

Re: application

If anyone else would like to give you another shot then you may have another chance. Good luck

Re: application

I just wanna say, I like his attitude. He isn't one of those guys who says, "I hate you guys! Why do you judge me? I am sooooo awesome! You just dont see my potential!" Now I wonder who that sounds like...*COUGH*...PROUHOUT...*COUGH*

Re: application

Thanks Memfis and yea i know what you mean fredyipod, ive run into many of those people before xD. Yea, im just saying that if anyone likes a good game of demoliton or maybe some capture the flag and has the time to give me another shot, i would highly appreciate it. I know that Crucified_Coyote told me to add him so ill try that but if anyone else wants to that would be great.

THE BEAST

Not 2ez material, sorry buddy. HAHAHAHAHAHAA

Re: application

yeah. nice way of putting it xD

Re: THE BEAST

Gorilla_Crew wrote:Not 2ez material, sorry buddy. HAHAHAHAHAHAA
Nice.

Re: application

Fredyipod do you have any time to try me out? I could friend you on psn.

Re: application

hey i wanna try you out word of advice try ok

Re: application

ok ill add you tommarow, im not really used to the map pack yet cuz i got it yesterday and i dont play HC Td but id really care what the tryout is.

Re: application

ya sorry man but add gorilla cause he is a higher rank than me, he would be able to admit you rite into the clan.

Re: application

fredy try him out im lil busy

Re: application

cant do it tonite, add me and we will do it over the weekend

Back to Application