Forum archive, 2010 to 2011, read only. 2ezclan.net Join our Discord

Application.

Started by PuRSuiT_CamPeR on May 31, 2011 in Application. 25 replies, 181 views.

Application.

Psn: PuRSuiT_CamPeR

Mic: No.

Strengths: Sniping, Search and Destroy, Team Tactical, Mostly Core.

Experience: I've been playing since Modern Warfare, Then world at war, Mw2 and now black ops.

Playing Style: Rushing, Sniping, Camping (if necesarry).

About me: I'm 17, I live in Olathe, Kansas in my junior year of highschool. I consider myself a gamer. i've been playing for 6 years.

How Did I found About 2ez?: I was playing playing search and destroy with MemphisxExecute and he sent me the website.

Re: Application.

Nice application, add any 2ez member to begin your tryout. You can add me (gopher517)

Re: Application.

Read the new applicant announcement if you haven't already and add all those people on the list.

Re: Application.

Purty good, near the top all the time lots of choppers and sr71s. He does well under pressure and I dont think ive seen him go negative once.

Re: Application.

he wont add me i think he hates me and hasnt even met me yet whataa hater :evil:

Re: Application.

i dont blame him cm. he's good though. i really like the guy. my vote already. try to get a mic though.

Re: Application.

Needs a mic but dominates in game. So not sure how he responds to stuff in game. Need more time for me to decide. Skills are there though.

Re: Application.

great player. but yes you need a mic. if you have a good amount of money get trittons or astros. and if you wana save money buy turtle beaches. but with money comes quality.

Re: Application.

I would actually recommend Turtle Beaches. They are cheaper, they will get you the feel for a headset, and if you don't like them, you can sell them a lot quicker. And if you do like them you can sell them and upgrade.

Re: Application.

I LOVE THIS GUY HE HAS MY VOTE

Re: Application.

What he said except less gay.

btw if you want a temp. mic Blockbuster sells one for $15.

Re: Application.

NIGGA A BEASTTTTTTTTTTT ORRR he was jus really on top of it todayyy

Re: Application.

has my vote. guy deserves a spot. like some one else was saying the best try out in a long time.

Re: Application.

what they said.. but less gay.

has my vote

Re: Application.

You're in. Congratulations.

Re: Application.

Fastest ever. Congrats.

Re: Application.

Congrats I will look forward to playing with you.

Re: Application.

Thanks. :D

Re: Application.

congrats. hope to play with you in the future.

Back to Application