Forum archive, 2010 to 2011, read only. 2ezclan.net Join our Discord

clan win streak over 255games wth??

Started by Yo_DaDDys_dAddY on May 31, 2011 in General Discussion. 3 replies, 53 views.

clan win streak over 255games wth??

So I came across this clan whose players had at least 255 game winning streak, I 2v2 against them n won best of 3 but they play pretty good at S&D,DOM, HQ, DEMO, & CTF, I added a member n he happens to live in my city, anyways they welcome a challenge and as soon as I figure out how serious they are I will post all info on the, "challenge us" forum, this is just a heads up 2ez.

Re: clan win streak over 255games wth??

cool, we are always accepting challenges.

Re: clan win streak over 255games wth??

bring it i say!

Re: clan win streak over 255games wth??

i finally got to talkin to the guy in this clan and he more or less sounded like they were reluctant to play any actual competition at the moment cause i get the feeling they don't want to lose their oh so wonderful win streak??? lol that's the impression he gave me when i spoke about doing a clan battle? anyways i don't think private matches affect win streaks.

On the brighter side, i found a pretty impressive clan DS, DeadlySkilled, which you could find at deadlyskilled.com and one of the clan captians said that they'd be happy to do a battle with 2ez and just log onto their site and issue the challenge or whatever the steps are.... but low and behold the site is undergoing maintenance.... setting these matches up is a real pain in the ass grrrr....

Back to General Discussion