Forum archive, 2010 to 2011, read only. 2ezclan.net Join our Discord

application

Started by BAMBAM555551 on May 30, 2011 in Application. 6 replies, 48 views.

application

psn:BAMBAM555551

mic:yes

strengths:search and destroy core,demolition core

experience:i started playin cod when i got my xbox 360 but never had live then, i got my ps3 in the 2010 december and got the psn and iv been playing black ops ever since.

playing style: rush/infiltrate,sniper.

about me:i like to fish,hunt,and other outdoor stuff.i love cod cuz i plan on going into the military when im older.i am a southern raised contry boy.thats basically me.

i found out about 2ez through lead_and_blood

Re: application

I like your strengths and playing style. If you quick scope I think you could possibly fit in here if you are good, since there is a couple of quick scoping players in here.

If you haven't read the announcement for new recruits I suggest you do that and go ahead and add those people in that post. Being proactive here gives you a better chance.

Re: application

I do quik scope I'm better at no scopeing though

Re: application

Fail. Come back if you become better.

Re: application

Am I gonna get to keeo playin search wit yall

Re: application

Memfis wrote:Fail. Come back if you become better.
that was quick :o

Re: application

Ill be bak next prestige and so on cuz I ain't givin up that just ain't me

Back to Application