Forum archive, 2010 to 2011, read only. 2ezclan.net Join our Discord

joining

Started by EJ-LAX24 on May 16, 2010 in Application. 7 replies, 151 views.

joining

hey guys, its EJ-LAX24,
Im looking for a skilled clan in mw2. My kdr is 1.77 and my PSN is EJ-LAX24. Add me if you want me to try out

Re: joining

PSN: EJ-LAX24
Mic: Yes

Strengths: Search and Destroy, team death match.

Playing Style: Sniping, defensive.

About me: Im 17 years old and I am a Junior in High school. I play a lot of FPS on ps3 and used to play on PC. Before ps3 I played competitively on the PC.

How did you find out about us?: ps3 forums

Re: joining

Hey send me a friend request and we will do ur tryout.... first me then u will do one with one of the majors to make sure u have wat it takes...SL1M-_-SHADY

Re: joining

I added ToHellWithYou, he said I should add him for a tryout on the ps3 forums, but if you want to try me out first I will add you. Thanks for the help

Re: joining

good game Xxhittmann23xX, it was fun

Re: joining

haha yea pretty fun. im not to good on 1v1. hope you make it into the clan

Re: joining

yea, I like team based games too and rust isnt the best map. Just random spawns and getting shot from behind. haha

Re: joining

we will get you on proby status, and continue with your initiation.

Back to Application