Forum archive, 2010 to 2011, read only. 2ezclan.net Join our Discord

Application

Started by xYBlind-ShotYx on May 26, 2011 in Application. 10 replies, 96 views.

Application

PSN: xYBlind-ShotYx
Mic: yes

Strengths: Search and destroy, Quick scoping,and no scoping,headquarters,and team death match.Also i am good with tomahawks.
Experience: I began expiriencing this game at call of duty 4 modernwarfare. And i have just been a pretty good call of duty player starting from there.

Playing Style: Rushing (other playing styles may include:Camping ,and Sniping. I am a really good tomahawk thrower,I like to communicate with whom I am playing with, also I am a good Defense, and offense of player.
About me: I am a select baseball player in Lafayette, Louisiana. I'm also into sports alot and I play ps3 when I have nothing better to do because its really fun. How did you find out about us?I found out about this clan during a search and destroy match and I was looking to join a good clan and they were really good so i asked if i could try out and that led me here. :D

Re: Application

yo add me up and we'll do a 1v1 to test reaction time and then go into some pubs

Re: Application

LOL wow anyway add me we can play l8er im in Atlanta

Re: Application

Do not post in other applicants applications :)

Re: Application

We're talking about Sureshot.

Re: Application

I oughtta slap you for such stupidity... haha jk

Re: Application

Jacoby746 wrote:I oughtta slap you for such stupidity... haha jk
Fail troll fail.

Back to Application