Re-app
Psn: iamfatonefeedme
Mic Yes
Strengths: free for all, mercinary tdm, team tacitle
Expirence: I play with my older bro all the time, anything from cod 4 to black ops
About me: My brother decided to join Army Rangers so he told me to sign up here and play hard, i am 14 and love to quick scope
Playing Style: I like to sit back and usually quick but on ocations ill hard scope, ill only rush with the Stoner 63 or Aug with acog but... well.. yeah
Mic Yes
Strengths: free for all, mercinary tdm, team tacitle
Expirence: I play with my older bro all the time, anything from cod 4 to black ops
About me: My brother decided to join Army Rangers so he told me to sign up here and play hard, i am 14 and love to quick scope
Playing Style: I like to sit back and usually quick but on ocations ill hard scope, ill only rush with the Stoner 63 or Aug with acog but... well.. yeah