Application
PSN: Daire666
Mic: Yes-sir
Strengths: Sniper. Can handle pretty much any match type but prefer games I can keep my distance.
Playing Style: Long range support sniper.( Had a lot of experience in tournaments with cousins and friends covering my team field scouts as a sniper in WaW, Killzone 2, and others). Can play assault matches as well if direly needed
About me: High School senior from NY. Moving down to SC for college and living this summer.
I've haven't been playing lately but I should be up and running again soon.
How did you find out about us?: Found out from fredyipod(friend)
Mic: Yes-sir
Strengths: Sniper. Can handle pretty much any match type but prefer games I can keep my distance.
Playing Style: Long range support sniper.( Had a lot of experience in tournaments with cousins and friends covering my team field scouts as a sniper in WaW, Killzone 2, and others). Can play assault matches as well if direly needed
About me: High School senior from NY. Moving down to SC for college and living this summer.
I've haven't been playing lately but I should be up and running again soon.
How did you find out about us?: Found out from fredyipod(friend)