Started by alekperez on May 10, 2010 in Application. 12 replies, 224 views.
application
Psn:AGPDperez
My strenghts:domination hardcore search and destroy sabotage headquarters pro and all the other game modes
My weakneses:3rd person
Re: application
you seem alright from what we've seen thus far, but we would like to see you try harder. the lag may be an issue. so we will procceed to try you out until we have reached a conclusion on your initiation. good luck
Re: application
fail
Re: application
how big of a fail?
Re: application
U don't decide if I make it or not its TOHELLWITHYOU and I was lagging and you used killstreaks can u give me another chancei won't let you down pleeaassseee.
Re: application
wow. he's the LEADER of the CLAN which YOU are trying out FOR. Of course it's up to him.
Re: application
lol. fail 2x.
Re: application
I was lagging can u let me try out again come on man
Re: application
Guest wrote:U don't decide if I make it or not its TOHELLWITHYOU
idiot, u mess with one 2ez member u mess with all. its a brotherhood! fail 3x
Re: application
Well said Coyote. Well said.
Re: application
i already told him he failed anyway. give it up kid.