Forum archive, 2010 to 2011, read only. 2ezclan.net Join our Discord

Homefront?

Started by elementd on May 18, 2011 in General Discussion. 11 replies, 92 views.

Homefront?

Has anyone played homefront? If so, tell me what you think of it. And if not, than tell me what you've heard about it.

Re: Homefront?

I have heard its unbalanced crap and a want to be battlefield from friends. I have not personally tried it yet.

Re: Homefront?

Blk says its trashy. and i honestly believe him. that game looked cool but when i tried it out it was major shit. Ew

Re: Homefront?

Buy Crysis 2. Homefront multiplayer sucks and we need more players for the Crysis team.

Re: Homefront?

Crysis 2 is pretty sick. But I won't buy it.

Re: Homefront?

I wanna get both, but crisis is first on the list

Re: Homefront?

The single player in Homefront was good, but I thinks it's only worth a rent.

Re: Homefront?

Yes get crysis 2. once the site ie launched well have people fludding in and hopefully some for crysis lol

Re: Homefront?

Not to change subject but how many have joined for crysis?

Re: Homefront?

three but one got cut. not counting me of course

Re: Homefront?

well i thought homefront was good..........

Back to General Discussion